Tuesday, September 6

Labor day at Woodlake!

This morning I woke up at 7:00am I was out at our lake cabin at woodlake. It was a beautiful morning. The lake looked like a mirror when I first looked out the window I thought I have to get the camera out. So not wanting to miss the lighting I stepped outside in my PJ's and a red fuzzy robe. Well everyone else is still asleep any way. Every thing was clear and calm. About 30 minutes later it started to get misty like. So of course I had to take a few more Then I went in and took a quick shower and got dresses. Went back outside and looked at the other side and saw pinkish clouds reflecting off the lake so yeah I took some more pictures. Then I was walking on the lower deck and saw a few fish. So I run into the cabin and got some bread and started throwing some in the water, more fish came then a few more. The water was so clear that I could see them clearly.... So yeah I took some more shots, I took about 85 pictures, Sunday and Monday. I have posted some of my favorites. I will post more later. Enjoy the pictures. I'm very proud of them. I would sure like to hear some comments Good or Bad!!

1 comment:

April said...

I love the pics mom, My fav. is the one of the sun too. I'm surprized it wasn't all washed out and white. I love when the lake is all calm and pretty.