Monday, September 12

Still not finished!!

Well we did get some work done in the kitchen done. We(Dwight) needs to make a template for the floor so we can use it for cutting the tile that we will put in. We got the shelves up over the oven and old fridge. Dwight finished painting the family room side of the door. I washed clothes and cleaned the house. It looks better than it has in a long time. I almost have the table and the buffet cleaned off it has been serving as a catch all for stuff that I don't know what to do with. The family room still has quite a bit of the kitchen stuff in it. I'm hoping that I will box up a lot of it for that rummage sale that I didn't have this summer and either donate it some place of toss it. I don't know if I will ever get a rummage sale going. Maybe next year????? Yeah right. I'll do it next year. Sure I will, honest! We will just have to wait and see what happens.

Any way Since we did get some work done on Saturday we decided to take Sunday off and treat our selves to a day on the lake. Yes it was a absolutely beautiful day! I took more pictures and will post some of them later today after I get home. I heaved seen them larger so I'm not sure how they turned out yet. You can see that summer is slowly coming to an end by looking at the trees. Last weekend they were still green this weekend.....Well you will have to see for yourself after I post my pictures. Well before I stop typing this I have a question. Why is it every time I type up a blog, when I run the spell checker and the stupid thing doesn't know how to spell blog or blogger?? I always push learn but it can not seem to spell it, what's up with that anyway??

Oh Dwight and I have been smelling some kind of odor in the house. We looked every where! I Cleaned out the litter box, and the fridge, vacuumed and looked every where I could think of to looking. Well Saturday I decided I was going to look until I found it. OMG pewew I found it!! I tracked it to the family room which I thought how am I ever going to fine anything in here, well with my nose I guess. I finally I found the area where it was the strongest and it was our big cooler. Open it up and ahahahahahah my god I have never smelt anything so bad.....The entire house started to smell the same. It was so gross. I had asked Dwight to empty the cooler last weekend and He some how missed the fresh package of raw chicken in the cooler. WOW it really was the most disgusting thing I ever smelt. I May never eat chicken again. It took almost 2 hours a gallon of vinegar, almost 2 cans of air spray and a box of soda to get the smell out of the house!! The moral of this story is don't always trust your husband to empty the cooler!!

Sorry Dwight I couldn't help my self after inhaling all that toxic smell.

No comments: