Wednesday, September 7

Grandma is doing great!

First I want to let my girls know that Grandma went through the angiography with fling colors! She is feeling much better and expects to go home tomorrow. Yea! That said I have a story to tell about our cat Zoey, This morning when I got home from work. I was picking up and cleaning up the kitchen which I hope will get finished this coming weekend??? :] (maybe wishful thinking on my part) Any way I stepped into the family room and saw Zoey walking in and said "Oh Zoey I forgot to change your litter box this week end." I walked out and continued what I was doing, when I got back to the familyroom Zoey was sitting on top of her litter box! Just sitting there waiting for me. I have never seen her sit on top of the cover before. It was like she understood me and was waiting for me to clean it! I got it cleaned out and she went right in and used it. Is that crazy or what!! Well that was the highlight of my day, Oh and work was great this morning everyone cooperated and was in a good mood! I was a good day.

No comments: